Belinda Nelson Poems
- Scrambled Eggs You do not shout at yourself If you are ...
- Absence Daffodils, Calm astray, And do I feel? Do I feel ...
- For An Otter Three Years: I am to always be here with ...
- My Grandfather Was A Funny Man My grandfather was a funny man...
- Constant Upset Stomach Constant upset stomach when will I ...
- Teresa A friend just the early 21st century Sweating bruised...
- Spirits Of Art On Buildings The gross whole: You and I, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Belinda Nelson
You do not shout at yourself
If you are keeping you
From your work
From your passions
From scrambled eggs
Drenched in Tabasco
I still refuse to touch
With a fork
You do not come home
L o o s e n
You do not button
Change your socks
Who cares where you've stepped
You're in the company of your own breath!
I adore you - don't make me laugh
You are not the good church going boy!
You undressed all the good church going girls!
You did not understand what it was to have nothing