Bella Ravenstar Poems
- Abused Cinderella Cinderella was a nice gal Always did what ...
- Butterfly Flutterby The butterfly was young Her vibrant ...
- Crazy Daisy Look at her She sings She dances Like a cukoo ...
- En Garde Cliche Footnote: I am not known for romantic poems ...
- Fly Away Every day It gets old Doing the same Nothing new
- Lost Princess The princess A kind and gentle soul Tossed by...
- Abandoned Babe In a small humble crib A crying ...
I was born and raised in the desert of California.
I developed a love of writing when I was 12, but didn't develop my skills until I was 15. I have written about hardships in my life, religous matters and I hope to inspire others. I enjoy wrting plays, songs books, and poems. I hope to be an acomplished writer someday.
I plan on writing as my future career because of my creative ideas, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Cinderella was a nice gal
Always did what she was told
Put others before herself
Cinderella had lots of hopes and dreams
One day in the town she heard of the ball
CInderella wanted to go
Really really bad
Her step mom gave her touble
Her sisters were ok
But she never went
Beucase no one cared
Poor cinderella cried
Dreams really don't come true
Fairytales are fake
Cinderella never found her prince
She never really went to any ball
She lost all her hopes and dreams in life
Cinderella never got a granted wish
True love never...