Bello Hamisu Ida
Bello Hamisu Ida Poems
- New Born Baby A baby boy, new-born baby boy with bated ...
- Why Death Why you took away my queen? If I can ask, I will ...
- Grave Is A Final Home Huge currency, splashy cars and ...
- Queen Bee In much forest like the queen of the bee, With ...
- This Throne Belongs To Creatur... Whilst the bulls’ dug soil, ...
- King Of The Jungle Like the king of the harsh world In the ...
- We Lost The Queen I awaken at the mid of the night, ache ...
Born in Katsina State of Nigeria, Done my Schools in my Home Town, Still a Student of Umaru Musa Yar'adua University, English Department. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''when lion saddle for hunt, he equipped by bow and arrow to celebrate''when lion intend to hunt for food, he hide himself in forest just to trick other animals, his hidden will help him to hunt and eat food.
''The cloth of sad and happiness''You express your best moment
Comments about Bello Hamisu Ida
New Born Baby
A baby boy, new-born baby boy with bated breath
The Cry baby who cry to suck his mother breast
The Baby boy mug mouth sock his mater moder milk
Milk lulled him to sleep, like a long live lion when bilk
Sudden sound he sense, stand his hands and legs awaken
Cry, cry, cry, cry into the sunshine, during midnight are akin
You ticklish? Tickle, tick tick make him laugh but cry, cry, cry
Be tickled pink or tickle baby fancy, the baby boy may cry
Just give him the milk to sock and lull into deep, deep sleep
The baby boy deep into sleep dream about his milk ...