Ben Duncan Poems
- Tears Every day is always the same begging to cry, not a ...
- Trapped trapped inside my head I can see myself breaking ...
- Living In Blame I feel like i'm always living my life in ...
- Uphill Fear Some days are harder than others some moments ...
- Just A Few Distractions Why do I feel this way? Lonely even...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ben Duncan
Every day is always the same
begging to cry, not a tear to be found
aching to scream, not a voice to be had
silently writhing in agony
a constant depression settled around
a constant pain taking root beneath
a constant isolation just waiting to implode
all without a release
any passionate feelings locked away
a waterfall of tears to be had, only ever a mist to be found
a symphony of screams to be had, only a whimper to be heard
just an endless stream of emotions clamped off
I get up
the hole in my chest ...