Biography of Ben Gieske
I live in Bowling Green, Kentucky. As a former teacher, preacher, program director and grant writer, words have always occupied my time and efforts. I find poetry a challenge providing needed brain activity, enjoyment, and satisfaction. I hope to add to someone else's enjoyment as well. Some of my poems were published in Words Words Words; moonset THE NEWSPAPER, and HaikuWorld. Others will be published in foam: e, poetic hours, Pink Chameleon, Language and Culture, and The Tangled Web.
- - - - Living in Bowling Green (Ghazal...
- - - - - In Awe of Blue
- - - - Yell - O! (Ghazal)
- - on the road, Kingfisher, weekend plan...
- - Each Day a Rising Sun (Sestina)
- - freshly fallen snow/frisch gefallener ...
- - Gentle Reminder / In Thoughtful Repose
- - harvest moon (Kukai section)
- - Leaves (thread)
- - Lonely Walk Home
- - longer days/new neighbor (haiku, senry...
- - The Sunshine of my Life (Etheree)
- - TODAY -
- - Until The Dreams (Etheree)
Grace And The Lamb
(Painting by Mitchell Tolle, Berea, KY)
Grace, so young with eyes beyond your years,
Your face shows no tears or fears.
What does the future hold?
Is it true what Simeon foretold?
Behold, this child is destined for the fall and......