Bhaskar Rabha Poems
- Reign Of Fire The chronicle of fire has devoured too many ...
- Kidnap Kidnap -Bhaskar ...
- The Fish মাছ 1-5-2000 আশা জিলমিল
- The Last Page এলবামৰ শেষ পৃষ্ঠা ...
- Exactly in this time(ঠিক এইখিন... ঠিক এইখিনি সময়তে ...
- The Absorption(মগ্নতা) মগ্নতা 17-11-1999 ...
- The Old Umbrella পুৰণা ছাতিটো ...
I was born in 1980. I have completed B.A.2002 from D.K. College, Mirza. I was editor of an issue of the college magazine''Dakshinpat''. As editor I have been publishing upto 1dozen yearly, bi-monthly Magazine/souvenirs of various socio-cultural organization. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bhaskar Rabha
Reign Of Fire
The chronicle of fire has devoured too many
Too many a time has fire killed itself by
Gnawing at its own thigh
Fire that repels cold
Becomes master of a land when
It rears its ugly head out of the ravages of time
The present dissolves
And ablaze embraces the future
Then from one home to the other
The familiar neighborhood to the county
The cities to the entire land
The beloved shaping earth metamorphoses into breeding ground