Bijay Kant Dubey
Biography of Bijay Kant Dubey
- Religious Madness Is Not Good -new-
- The Pure Ring-like Crystal Clear Light D... -new-
- Posting Photos On The Facebook, I Feel I... -new-
- Post Photos of Beautiful Girls On The Fa... -new-
- Modern Man thinks He Hmself A Photograph... -new-
- Have You Loved A Girl? -new-
- Politics, Politics, Politics -new-
- A Love Letter -new-
- O Pakistani Girl! -new-
- When Will The World Change? -new-
- Mr.Fanatic, Is Mr.Terrorist Your Loving ... -new-
- Smaller Contemporary Indian English Poet... -new-
- It Was First Kiss; Kissing You For The F... -new-
- Was Lawrence A Sadhu? The Sadhu of Love -new-
- An Assessment of Indian English Poetry
- The Dark Daughter
- Mother, My Mother, Good Mother, Mother, ...
- Do You Love Me, Love Me?
- The Song From The Heart
- I Love You, Love You, Say Do you Love Me...
- American Heart & Love, Sing I; A Singer ...
- The Communist Party of India
- Tagore's Gitanjali
- Thomas Hardy, Even In Your Old Age Marri...
- Have You Ever Loved?
- Jobless Asses And Horses
- My Brother, You Forget Not Your Sister O...
Did you read them?
Sylvia, you the darling daughter of your daddy,
So much attached to and affectionate,
Lovely and emotionally alive,
Nervous and sentimental,
Ted Hughes, you could not feel it.
But the talent seemed to be beaming with
And breaking forth,
Dispelling all that was dark in consciousness