Bijay Kant Dubey
Biography of Bijay Kant Dubey
- Savitri Is But The Life Divine In Poetry -new-
- Which One Is More Beautiful, Terracotta ... -new-
- The Poetry Of Sadhna -new-
- You Do Not Look To Be An English Poet, B... -new-
- Indian English Poetry: A Historical Pers... -new-
- Poetry For Keki N.Daruwalla -new-
- The English Poems Of Swami Vivekananda -new-
- Poetry As Yoga-Dhyana And The Yogi A Sad... -new-
- The Muffled Vedic, Upanishadic Note In J... -new-
- On The Cauvery Issue, Burn You The Whole... -new-
- Aapki Dadhi Aapka Parichay/ Your Beards ... -new-
- Lal Chand Rajput Twirling His Moustache -new-
- From Your Goatee Beards -new-
- Anandamurti, The Statue Of Delight, Dati... -new-
Bijay Kant Dubey Poems
Chand She Chandni (Moonlight From The Mo...
Chand she chandni, Labon she hanshi, Jigar she jo chahat, Muhabbat she betaabi jo
Keki N.Daruwalla’s Crossing Of Rivers An...
Is a joint volume which has appeared from Oxford Univ. Press in 1991, Accelerating the study of Daruwalla and his poetry, The first starts with Boat-ride along the Ganga Followed by Nightscape, Dawn, Bell-tower,
Flowers Of Love, Dream-Flowers
Flowers of love, Dream flowers of love, You see them with Sympathy and affection.
A Beautiful Girl
A beautiful girl is A beautiful poem, a beautiful short story, a beautiful play, a beautiful sketch, A beautiful memoir, a beautiful narrative, Beautiful beautiful,
A Fashion Designer I, Saying, It's My St...
A fashion designer Want I to be, But don't worry, I shall become
My House In Ruins (Haiku) There lies in My house of time In ruins.
Women's Language, Women's Heart, Women's...
Women's language, Women's heart, Women's soul, Talk you, talk I,
A Yoga Master Or A Sex Guru? / A Yogi Or...
An Indian yoga teacher Moralistic and spiritual Instructing At a Yoga Centre in America
I Am A Disco Dancer Even Though I Know I...
I am a disco dancer, just say it, even though I know it not, The music will be on the track And I in suite and boot shall keep dancing
The Song From The Heart
In a very sweet and sonorous voice, sing you, say you, Said she the girl in a golden and nasal sound of her own, Do you love me? Do you love me?
In the mirror everyone looks to be a hero or a heroine But in reality is not, As the hero is not a hero and the heroine not a heroine, Neither a cine star nor an artiste
Indian English Poetry
Indian English poetry, Indian not, But Hindi, Bengali in English, Punjabi, Haryanvi, Cchatishgarhi in English,
Leaves Of Grass [faces] By Walt Whitman
In the part of, Leaves of Grass [Faces], the poet as a super tramp Tries to see, mark and read the faces of the people, Life is but face-reading And the faces themselves revealing it,
The Strict Teacher And The Bad Boy: A Le...
Guruji, beat me not And the strict disciplinarian teacher beating, Tight and tough old-timer teacher With a cane into the hands
O cinematographic villain, it’s true that your are doing the role of a villain
On marking the other lead roles gone to others,
It’s my request to you,
You remain a villain,
An expert in villainy,
But make not others real villains of life!
You with music in the background jump on the cushion
Like the hostel boys,