Bijay Kant Dubey
Biography of Bijay Kant Dubey
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey -new-
- Honour-killing Is A Sin/ Just For Family... -new-
- Poetry For I. H. Rizvi -new-
- A Young Girl Is A Source of Inspiration,... -new-
- Wounded Roses Sing by I.H.Rizvi -new-
- Parting Wish By Vijay Vishal -new-
- At Victoria Memorial, Calcutta -new-
- You Just Think She Is Your Sister Too -new-
- Robots In Love -new-
- The Girl, Not A Wife, But A Sister, A Da... -new-
- See The Girls, Sell The Photos of, As Yo... -new-
- I Cannot Hold Israel Guilty Merely, The ... -new-
- Do Not Play With The Emotions of Simple ... -new-
- With A Rakhi To Tie The Small Behana Wai... -new-
- The Dark Daughter
- An Assessment of Indian English Poetry
- The Song From The Heart
- Jobless Asses And Horses
- Mother, My Mother, Good Mother, Mother, ...
- Do You Love Me, Love Me?
- I Love You, Love You, Say Do you Love Me...
- A Journey By Train
- Leaves of Grass [Faces] By Walt Whitman
- Hazara Singh’ Aspirations
- Silence, My Silence, Your Silence, The S...
- My Love Is Like A Red, Red Rose
- Have You Ever Loved?
Did you read them?
O cinematographic villain, it’s true that your are doing the role of a villain
On marking the other lead roles gone to others,
It’s my request to you,
You remain a villain,
An expert in villainy,
But make not others real villains of life!
You with music in the background jump on the cushion
Like the hostel boys,