Bijay Kant Dubey
Biography of Bijay Kant Dubey
- Her English Is Stormy, British And Accen... -new-
- Ek Piyakkad She Mulaakat/ Meeting With A... -new-
- Humanism Is The Greatest Of All Religion... -new-
- Where Will Alcoholism Lead To I Just Thi... -new-
- The Seminar Organizer Just Call Me To Sa... -new-
- A Fanatic's Son You Cannot Change, Even ... -new-
- Those Who Labour, Work As Menial Workers... -new-
- The Pains Of Being A Refugee -new-
- On World Labour Day -new-
- In My Refugee Heart There Is A Place For... -new-
- What Did You? What Did You Making Her A ... -new-
- We Are But Workers, Laourers -new-
- Whose Labour Has Crystallized Into The T... -new-
- You Are My Life, Radha, Radha-Radha-Radh... -new-
Bijay Kant Dubey Poems
The Dark Daughter
The Dark Daughter The dark daughter, dark not, but beautiful, Call her not dark, As she dark not, my dark daughter,
The Song From The Heart
In a very sweet and sonorous voice, sing you, say you, Said she the girl in a golden and nasal sound of her own, Do you love me? Do you love me?
An Assessment Of Indian English Poetry
After so much so nagging and bragging, We are reading it, going to make up our minds As for to read the poetry written in English By the Indians
What is culture? Culture is refinement and polish, Is inherited rather than attained Though can be
Meri Beti (My Daughter)
Meri beti, Bahut cchoti beti, Tujhe kaise batun Ki duniya badi berahami aur jalim hain?
Leaves Of Grass [faces] By Walt Whitman
In the part of, Leaves of Grass [Faces], the poet as a super tramp Tries to see, mark and read the faces of the people, Life is but face-reading And the faces themselves revealing it,
Chand She Chandni (Moonlight From The Mo...
Chand she chandni, Labon she hanshi, Jigar she jo chahat, Muhabbat she betaabi jo
Stephen Gill As I Have Known Him
Stephen Gill As a humanist, A peacemaker, A pacifist
Sacrifice Your Life But Keeping In View ...
It is good to sacrifice one’s life for the motherland But think it, Who will look after your family When you will be no more?
They Are Gathering To Celebrate April Fo...
The fools are gathering to celebrate April Fool’s Day, The whole world a study in foolery, Men are but fools,
Keki N.Daruwalla’s Crossing Of Rivers An...
Is a joint volume which has appeared from Oxford Univ. Press in 1991, Accelerating the study of Daruwalla and his poetry, The first starts with Boat-ride along the Ganga Followed by Nightscape, Dawn, Bell-tower,
Flowers Of Love, Dream-Flowers
Flowers of love, Dream flowers of love, You see them with Sympathy and affection.
Indian English is workable English, Spoken after Laboriously With the efforts put in,
Hughes, you do not look like what you are in your poetry
A man so cruel, so callous
In your behaviour
That you could not take care of
A neurotic girl,
A loving and confessional girl
That you made her take life.
Hughes, are you really a hawk,