biren wang Poems
- Say Goodbye Station, countless shadow, Shadow, could not ...
- I Am Your Reserve Service Age by years of erosion. Can't ...
- The Poet's Reputation If let me dream, Poetry is a piece of...
- Bride In March, a little wind. In my love before she ...
- Miss Today's dream miss yesterday the factIn the dream I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about biren wang
In March, a little wind.
In my love before
she married the summer.
Perhaps, the spring to give her a large dowry.
The flying catkins, curl of smoke.
She was supposed to be my bride.
The gods may be in half, Lake or deep or shallow.
I have a bit of thinking with any trouble.
All floating paper become my hands.
Spit out the concentric circle several beautiful.
You mean the beginning of the end of me.
When you put on the wedding, I will put on robes.