BLESS JOY Poems
- My Daisy Blooms In a wake of my dreams, from within The ...
- Young Once when I was young...and rain sprayed in ...
- Lost Once when I was young...and rain sprayed in ...
- Memory Lanes Down by my memory lanes... swirling past a ...
- Lament A cry in vain from the bottomless pit, A call from ...
- The Desperado Misplaced in a labyrinth of circumstances ...
- Cold Twixt the pangs of life and death The toil of love ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about BLESS JOY
My Daisy Blooms
In a wake of my dreams, from within
The grassy hills and lanes
In a wink of my eyes, twixt
The kisses of a sweet breeze
I saw-withering in the wild west wind
White daisy blossoms of love.
As quite as a pilgrim’s prayer..
As mature as the silence it beholds..
Welcoming the pearl drops of rain,
Princess of beauty from far and near.
My woody door hangs to its hinges
Half open to my world of dreams.
Toppled and tossed by the naughty wind..
As rain drizzles though flooded lanes..
Awaiting the sun, for warmth of love..
The drenched daisy petals ...