Bob Fletcher Poems
- Angels Guide The Way Sometimes we are lucky to receive ...
- And You Will Hear The Angels S... Far away and long ago ...
- Christmas Memories Snowflake floating silently The smell of ...
- Crazy Looking like I had one leg Shorter than the other I ...
- The Black Dog Barks 38725 Anxiety disorder makes you feel...
- A Kids Life Its Freezing in the Playground But they wont ...
- New Snow New snow crunches beneath my feet My heart races ...
Hi My name is Bob Fletcher I am 58 years old and a school caretaker. I am Married and have two children both are grown adults now.
My poems are simple but I like them,
I hope some of you guys will too
Bob more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bob Fletcher
Angels Guide The Way
Sometimes we are lucky to receive guidance from above
and it can come in any form but always filled with love
It is usually a person who appears when you're deplete
they stay around and guide your way until you find your feet
Sometimes its an animal who knows just what to do
a cat or dog who stays to teach and guide the human through
it isn't that its obvious and problems will remain
but this angel stays to guide you through the tough terrain
Angels have tasks which are manifold
and they'll place themselves in the way
of harm just so that we may learn ...