Bob Fletcher Poems
- The Black Dog Barks 38725 Anxiety disorder makes you feel...
- A Kids Life Its Freezing in the Playground But they wont ...
- New Snow New snow crunches beneath my feet My heart races ...
- The Giant The giant sits swathed in lights It’s metal mind ...
- Launch Day Jetty park on Launch day Standing on the beach ...
- Ring Out Ring Out Ring out Ring Out, herald in the dawn This...
- A Christmas Poem As I’ve wandered down the road of life ...
Hi My name is Bob Fletcher I am 58 years old and a school caretaker. I am Married and have two children both are grown adults now.
My poems are simple but I like them,
I hope some of you guys will too
Bob more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bob Fletcher
A Christmas Poem
As I’ve wandered down the road of life
I’ve learnt and understood
That all of us are equal
With capacity for good
I’ve been excited by the simple fact
That we’re all made the same
From seven pounds of Stardust
Cooked on a cosmic flame
Its in the way we live our lives
But its not for us to judge
If one man be a millionaire
Or another man a drudge
So Merry Christmas one and all
The time is nearly here
The time to care and give our love
The time for us to share
Hark the echo’s of time gone by
To repay ...