Bob Oldfield Poems
- He's Here! (Ode To A New Gran... He's here! He's out of ...
- Christmas 1916 In the bleak midwinter frosty wind made ...
- Rain Forest Blues - And Greens Artistic beauty A silver ...
- Great Minds Think Alike Out there In the great ...
- What They Say About You (Part ... They say You changed the ...
- The Heart Has Reasons I saw you Amidst a crowd of nameless ...
- I Am Drawn I scan the crowd, picking through the sea of ...
Educated at Liverpool Collegiate School and then Edge Hill University, Ormskirk, Lancashire, U.K. and Gonzaga University, Washington, U.S.A. Began a teaching career in 1976 in Wirral, Merseyside, UK. Emigrated to British Columbia 1992. Singer/songwriter, poet, broadcaster and proud grandfather!
Married to Linda in 1975, children Emma, Helen and Dan three cool grandsons, Eli & Zach & Ben, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bob Oldfield
He's Here! (Ode To A New Grandson)
He's out of hiding
And ready to face the world
He's joined the race.. the human one..
He's switched apartments
More elbow room
A chance to run off steam
Go out and beat the world
He's been training for this
And now he's here
And ready to go
Go, Eli, go!