Bozena Helena Mazur Nowak
Bozena Helena Mazur Nowak Poems
- Do Not Ask Me To Be Silent It is difficult to tell the heart:...
- I Waited So Long I was waiting for a miracle Everyone told ...
- I'M Dying I miss you as the air to live your smile is the ...
- Blind Fate when you're alone so much all alone and that is ...
- Woman It will always protect you - trust me so she told her...
- Pilgrim The north Star in the sky flickers Pointing the way...
- Happiness, As A Slice Of Bread Take me for a walk along the ...
Bozena Helena Mazur-Nowak was born in 1958 and comes from Opole (Poland) . In search of work she migrated to the UK. She now enjoys a nursing career.
Her poems were published on web portals. Many work of the poet can be found on her Facebook profile. Bozena Helena's literary debut was the line 'our love' (2011) , which won first place in the competition of one line. This poem and many others, was published in the pages of The Polish Observer, Angora. The poet has released three volumes of poetry in Polish. The first 'on the banks of the river called life' in 2011, the second 'ticket to the Happiness station' in 2012, the third 'on the departure bridge ' in 2013.
... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bozena Helena Mazur Nowak
The north Star in the sky flickers
Pointing the way for lost hikers
I wonder how many weary pilgrim's
Just wandered astray in life
At the crossroads, once again I stand
I asked which way to take my heart
So much pain I carry in my luggage
My love lives only in my mind
Day after day with my sister Hope
I'm looking for answers make sense
Before time makes me go into oblivion
I want the sun to shine again for me