Bozhidar Pangelov Poems
- The Voice Of One Crying “The voice of One crying in the ...
- Toll! I remain a guard of sorrow, of angels who are ...
- The Green Snake A splendid vase – the setting sun ...
- ***(The Night Is Flexible) The night is flexible the quiet ...
- Presences Some affirm tropics are sad as well as ...
- No Matter Long are the streets and go somewhere not like ...
- Here Is Here the rain.
e-book on AMAZON Kindle: http: //www.amazon.com/A-Feather-of-Fujiyama-ebook/dp/B 00E5XY5PO/ref=sr_1_1? s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1374938945&sr=1-1
“The Second Genesis” – Anthology of Contemporary World Poetry – India’2014,
WORLD POETRY YEARBOOK` 2014
Bozhidar Pangelov, was born in Sofia, Bulgaria, where he works and lives now. He is an ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bozhidar Pangelov
The Voice Of One Crying
“The voice of One crying in the desert speaks:
And here The One is coming…
A child in this winter
or in some other one
in the pound is drawing.
The water accepts everything,
forgets, washes up.
A name and a voice.
The voice leaves hunger.
Feeds up – the name.
The water everything forgets.
Carve me out of fire!