Bozhidar Pangelov Poems
- *** (With Its Death) With its death the day gilds the ...
- Time Is An Idea Time is an idea of the over-ripe mind The ...
- Jammapada as a child I take a look this world
- My Pigeons My pigeons. these, who live in the birdhouse, ...
- Here Is Here the rain.
- ***(The Night Is Flexible) The night is flexible the quiet ...
- The Imam Runs Only To The Mosq... Will you break off with me, ...
e-book on AMAZON Kindle: http: //www.amazon.com/A-Feather-of-Fujiyama-ebook/dp/B 00E5XY5PO/ref=sr_1_1? s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1374938945&sr=1-1
“The Second Genesis” – Anthology of Contemporary World Poetry – India’2014,
WORLD POETRY YEARBOOK` 2014
Bozhidar Pangelov, was born in Sofia, Bulgaria, where he works and lives now. He is an ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bozhidar Pangelov
*** (With Its Death)
With its death
the day gilds
I do not know the names of
and it doesn’t matter for