Brett White Poems
- Thou Art A Rolling Sea Of Poet... Thou art a soft Rolling ...
- God Help Me Help Myself... God help me, Help myself- to ...
- A Sign From God I said in a prayer, 'Please, give me a ...
- Sometimes The Sun Shines In Th...
- Sometimes When Caged, Freedom ...
- Your Beauty Has No Equal On Th... Your beauty has no ...
- For Ava Frost-kiss'd Stars Gleam in God's Glory Tonight: ...
My illustrated book of poetry is now for sale.
I have been reading poetry since I was very little. My obsession started over two decades ago with Edgar Allen Poe. I have just finished my first book of poetry 'Genesis of Salvation' and am in the process of having it published. I am starting on my next book 'Stellae Errantes' in ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brett White
Thou Art A Rolling Sea Of Poetry...
Thou art a soft Rolling Sea of Poetry,
Rolling, rolling, rolling all day o'er me.
Graceful and light thine eyes spark such Great Fires
Inside of my Spirit that these Desires
Ne'er seem'st to fade into lighter Amber
Hues than the glow of a Burning Ember.
Embers in my Soul burn only for thee,
My Love, wash'd o'er with thy soft wind daily.
Libra, just another Name for my Heart;
Venus, just another Ray thou impart
Unto my Soul's Aura effortlessly;
And thy Smile spreads sunshine so easily
Across fading mountian ranges' last breath
Of Day as they slowly ...