Brian Jones Poems
- Sorry I Love You Sorry I love you the way that I do Sorry ...
- Thinking Of You From hight mountian peaks Looking down on ...
- Lost Love looked upon me Deep within my eyes It has grabbed...
- If You Were A Flower If you were a flower, which one would ...
- You Being Born I saw you born. It was remarkable. You shot ...
- For You The suffer you go through The pain that you ...
- I Will Love You Until the end of all time Until the sun will...
If you were a flower was written several years ago and I had not done much writing since. All it takes is one good person, some trouble, some sort of strife something to make you put pen to paper again. I had found that and lost it as well.
I have others that i cannot bring myself to post on here. But these that are newer, are alot better. I also have a few in the works as ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Sorry I Love You
Sorry I love you the way that I do
Sorry for everything I put you through
Sorry, your love I couldnt renew
Sorry our days were just too few
Sorry for all that I did
Sorry, my love was never hid
Sorry that 'us' you rid
Sorry I would do whatever you bid
Sorry I still love you
Sorry I am feeling so blue
Sorry I thought our love grew
Sorry you did what you had to
Sorry for my love for you
Sorry we were not true
Sorry we are through
Sorry our love you outgrew