C.R. Ebowski Poems
- What I Have Not Forgotten Principles are yelled at the top of...
- Your Lies Look into my eyes and deny the truth Tell me a lie...
- Retirement A shot of tequila Rinsed with bourbon Settles my...
- Battling Demons I fold my shaking hands and hang my weary ...
- Crash Crash into me Ignoring boundaries Violators ...
- Life Hatred fumes Anger consumes Envy explodes Jealousy ...
- Fantasizing I gaze down the barrel of my gun Fixating on the...
The words that I write are collections of random thoughts that have been collecting dust in a closet built for ghosts. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about C.R. Ebowski
What I Have Not Forgotten
Principles are yelled at the top of lungs
Spitting daggers of truth
Deflating the bubbles of lies
That shields the ignorant from reality
Integrity is a word lost in translation
Associated with others like accountability
It is now banished from the vocabulary
Webster has ripped that page from the seams
But there is still hope
The ink has bled onto the great American flag
Reminders of values that bind us together
Unfortunately there are those who believe
That the ink stained flag should be spot treated
Thrown into the wash cycle with high agitation