Candis Johnson Poems
- Dissonance I'm fighting with myself Words just won't ...
- Then There Was Harlem I mourn you Though, I never knew ...
- Nocturnal Poetry seems to be falling asleep Right at the ...
- Unmitigated Blues Poetry is my song and dance When I don’t ...
- When She Sings (An Ode To Bran... No one understands the ...
- An Ode To The Loss Boys (Trayv...
- Apart From Inspiration Miss Mary Mack God, wants you to take...
Currently a graduate student at Ashford University! My life long goal is to become an author/ director/playwright/Business woman.... the list goes on and on. I hope that you all appreciate the works I choose to share with you. Plz feel free to follow me on Instagram @_sil3ntecho_ as well as on twitter at @_harlems_child I hope all who read my work get something from it. To own my writings, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Candis Johnson
I'm fighting with myself
Words just won't come
Yet, I've managed to construct this poem
Just won't take place and….my words
Seem lost in space and…
I'm screaming out for poetical eminence
Yet, standing on the shoulders of lyrical
I want to be great because I am
I write because it is my lifelong dream
"In a time of furtive sighs"
Sweet hellos and sad goodbyes
Half-truths told an entire lies
My conscience echoes thunder"
I have lost my ...