Cassandra McDonald Poems
- So Lonely I laying downon my bed looking at the roof My ...
- Laying Under The Star Light i lay there and look at the ...
- Life Is Hard But I Can Deal Wi... Caterpillar go to a ...
- There Say You Are My Only Can you please let me follow ...
- Love Hurt We sit under the moon light and shinning stars ...
- Love love is care love is trust love is there for you
- Alone In The World Now sorry that i did not say hello if...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cassandra McDonald
I laying downon my bed looking at the roof
My tears drop down my cheeks but i make no sound
No one would no I am gone
You may asks why
My friends used to talk to me more but it stopped
I feel like I am not loved
I feel like I have been cheated
There say I make them mad?