cassiel kaini Poems
- Engraved I've read about you heard those melodies which you ...
- Another World in another world such another time while the ...
- September Its the middle of September I still play out in ...
- My Redemption, I Can'T See i flipped in the air i rolled on ...
- Pull Me Away so as they say the eyes cannot tell my heart ...
- Existence the moon rises on the horizon of a multiple of ...
- Blistering Mark delve in the dark and haunt all the ...
the meek may inherit the earth but at the moment it belongs to the conceited. like me! . more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I've read about you
heard those melodies which you described,
described as frightful combinations
to a world which lost all imagination.
I've heard about you
and the words that you engraved
on stone and in graves,
in life and in fate.
And i see in you in the dark,
playfully haunting the shadows.
the names i never caught,
the names belong to my foes.
Tear you out of my thoughts
and a scar still remains.
all the battles i lost,
represent my deteriorating strength.
The cage i built around you
ensured that you would not run ...