Cay Thorne Poems
- From Hopelessness To Hope By: ...
- What We Teach Our Children By:...
- A Special Sister By: Cay Thorn... As her sister; She has ...
- Love Spotted In Nature By: Cay... Love is like the wind ...
- A Love Letter By: Cay Thorne Loving you is like loving an ...
- By Faith By: Cay Thorne By faith we are loved – By those who...
Well I am a middle child.
Being blonde people think that I'm dumb; but that is not the case with me at all.
As my poems will show that I am smart and deep. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cay Thorne
From Hopelessness To Hope By: Cay Thorne
Some people have a lot of hope
Some have a little hope in their lives
Some have just a good moment of hope to live on
Some just don’t believe in hope
In war there is hope
Hope for peace and love between everyone
Peace for all weapons of man to be destroyed
Which starts wars and hatred
Hope equals opportunities
Opportunities that starts with courage
Courage that begins with self esteem
Self esteem that begins with confidence
Confidence in self begins with hope
Hope begins with self love
Love begins with self confidence
Self confidence ...