Ceejon Ezinwoke Poems
- Hush 'Hush', I said And the crickets ceased to whistle This...
- Until You Return Painstakingly, In semi-mindless ...
- And More Nails The signs so illustrious As N diligently did ...
- From Where Do We Begin? From where do we begin? Nights are ...
- Nineteen Moons And Eight Days It's been nineteen moons and ...
- If This Love Was Love If this love was love True and soft; ...
- A Bard Can Only But Write Solitude, the plight of the ...
Lover of everything art.
Started writing poems at the early age of nine.
A staunch fan of good music, a lyricist, and a petti writer who dreams and works toward being a big one.
Ceejon is a graduate of Philosophy. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ceejon Ezinwoke
'Hush', I said
And the crickets ceased to whistle
This night can't be dark, it should't
I will tell the moon and her shiny friends,
To keep vigil and watch you darling friend
I will go fetch you some cool sea breeze,
And plant by you an acre of roses
To let sweet air travell your nostrils
Three angels to watch ur lovely head
And a dozen more to carry lofty your lying bed
Yet, I won't sleep, not yet!
Until I hear with my two ears,
Sweet sounds of your gentle breathing
Familiar to that of an angel sleepin,
Only then wil I sleep and wonder if, ...