Ceejon Ezinwoke Poems
- Until You Return Painstakingly, In semi-mindless ...
- And More Nails The signs so illustrious As N diligently did ...
- From Where Do We Begin? From where do we begin? Nights are ...
- Nineteen Moons And Eight Days It's been nineteen moons and ...
- If This Love Was Love If this love was love True and soft; ...
- A Bard Can Only But Write Solitude, the plight of the ...
- In The Youthfulness Of Time A thousand torn treaties of trust...
Lover of everything art.
Started writing poems at the early age of nine.
A staunch fan of good music, a lyricist, and a petti writer who dreams and works toward being a big one.
Ceejon is a graduate of Philosophy. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ceejon Ezinwoke
Until You Return
In semi-mindless pretence
I am tossing you away
You, beautiful beloved baby
Sadly, into the Ezize stream.
Just a trifle blame for the gods
Until you return
In sameness of route
Rough or smooth
A homecoming sail
Cease to call me yours
Cry for the waves
Till what may,
Farewell beloved little child.