Biography of chad fisher
Who am I? I only wish I knew the answer to that as much as other people believe they know who I am. I like skateboarding, and I currently live in Indiana. I write poetry on and off.
Sorry I do not belong to the Chad Fisher Group. I am not a songwriter, nor a Jazz musician though I wouldn't mind being either of those.
chad fisher's Works:
- (This Poem Needs a Title) (Or... Lost ...
- Lost poem...Lost love..
- Don't break me when I'm already broken
- I Wish I Would Be Happy Each And Every D...
- There Are Other Poems I Would Like To Wr...
- Getting Past The Past
- Stonewall Around Your Heart
- Okay so I know this isn't a poem...
- I hate my life
- Richard Nixon On Hate
- Don't Give Up!
- Your Character
- Broken Shell
A part of me misses a part of you,
Every day through and through,
A part of you misses a part of me,
Yes, hon, I know its there, I can plainly see,
I can readily see it in your eye,
So there is no need for either of us to belie,
The impression we give each other now it seems is lost
For we really both know what's underneath, yet who pays the cost?
Yes, hon, I know its there, I can plainly see