Biography of chad fisher
Who am I? I only wish I knew the answer to that as much as other people believe they know who I am. I like skateboarding, and I currently live in Indiana. I write poetry on and off.
Sorry I do not belong to the Chad Fisher Group. I am not a songwriter, nor a Jazz musician though I wouldn't mind being either of those.
chad fisher's Works:
- (This Poem Needs a Title) (Or... Lost ...
- Lost poem...Lost love..
- Don't break me when I'm already broken
- I Wish I Would Be Happy Each And Every D...
- There Are Other Poems I Would Like To Wr...
- Getting Past The Past
- Stonewall Around Your Heart
- Okay so I know this isn't a poem...
- I hate my life
- Richard Nixon On Hate
- Don't Give Up!
- Your Character
- Mentally Unstable Mentally Unwell
I Won't Lie To You
I know you want me to lie to you
To tell you sorry for a thing I didn't do,
But that was already a problem I had
Was lying to you to just make you glad,
They say that the truth will set you free,
But I am afraid the truth only binds me,
I don't want a relationship of any dishonesty,
I only want to be forgiven, so that my soul can be free.