Chad Otte Poems
- Dialysis (Memoirs Of A Patient... Tan speckled floors Accept ...
- Band-Aid Cover the hole From me escape no more
- Spirits Better we are to be rained down on phantom ...
- Movie Theater Paisley carpet shocks me alive Double doors ...
- Silver Fuzzy Snow (Haiku In Ta... Silver fuzzy ...
- Ling Ling (Delicate One) Water turns off The door opens
- Rapture Scribe your words into my flesh For I know thats all...
Comments about Chad Otte
Dialysis (Memoirs Of A Patient)
Tan speckled floors
Accept new converts
The constant wailing of the machines
Promise some another day
I try to remember faces
But they soon will fade away
I feel like I'm doing time
But time still controls me
I try to accept this fate as a gift
For without the cleansing of my blood
I would surly end up stiff!