Charles Chaim Wax
Charles Chaim Wax Poems
- A Day In The Life Of An Aspiri...
- A Woman Of Distinction 25 just finished studying ...
- Years Ago had a friend good friend for more than a ...
- A Friend I got a call yesterday About Gloria,74 years old, ...
- A Capacity For Limitless Seren... Matilda Halbert pushed into...
- No Expectation Of Reward Being the union guy at Spinoza ...
- A Meditation On Emptiness I awoke at 10: 55 Pm I would have ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Day In The Life Of An Aspiring Transvestite
Tired of typing gibberish
on a rainy Sunday
I journeyed to Brooklyn’s famous
Kings Plaza Mall
until Victoria’s Secret blazed before me
the placed packed with yearning women
and then I spotted a tall Transvestite prancing
into a Dressing Room
I waited for the howl
but heard not a peep from anyone
and five minutes later he pranced out.
“If he can so can I.”
So selected a tent like leather bikini
and held it up before me
twirling around twice
next I frolicked to cosmetics
where I purchased a red Max Factor lipstick
then smeared ...