Charlotte L. Kings
Charlotte L. Kings Poems
- Nineteen Nineteen Seemly unseen
- The Rejected Observer it's a floaty feeling a ceiling sort of...
- Awareness Of Self I think maybe it's time to look up Not ...
- Unthreading Mercilessly My life My soul Desolated by the ...
- I Flicker Maybe stars don't twinkle Maybe I flicker Maybe ...
- I Do Not Wish To Be I do not wish to be Your best Nor ...
- Leverage Leverage It's not a staircase I have to climb ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Charlotte L. Kings
Is there invisibility in my genes?
Who am today
Is not who I may be tomorrow
Still I lie wide awake
Trying not to fall asleep
I cannot control the speed
of the earth's turn
I cannot stop the world from burning
I am not needed
I roll over
A sense of freedom fills me, blissfully
I'm only nineteen
And as of now
That's all I aspire to be