chas garcia Poems
- Mariner Comes Home We reach the bay of Serenity after a long ...
- Where Has All The Soldiers Gon... Where has all the soldiers ...
- Mariner Comes Home Two Captain Wallaby Supreme Commander HMS ...
- Mourn For Me
- The Alphabet The alphabet many words to be found, as all to...
- A Day At The Zoo
- Anticipation Sitting here in anticipation of what to write, ...
I am not a Poet
I am not a poet; I write poetry I was inspired to write just 2 years ago after a bout of depression and anxiety, believing that I had ulcers, I was to find out later thatI had no ulcers, it was my heart giving out.
Mental breakdown to follow, physical too I was having a heart attack, I didn’t know what to do. I was advised by consul to dictate my every move, I started ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Mariner Comes Home
We reach the bay of Serenity after a long journey,
I Captain Wallaby returning from the sea.
how I yearned to be home once again. an free.
As I stand on a bollard, I plainly see my room, protruding
from the mountain side, no one knowing I am here but me.
no family or friends to greet me, as they did not know of my
my rocking chair awaits me, my pipe on a stand, the
tobacco stale, will need replacing, my only demand.
I shall sit on my chair, gaze the harbor, catch up on all my
readings, of my logs, maybe more, I shall reminisce of ...