Chelsea Houston Poems
- Dangerous Passion I'm young and he's much older He wants me ...
- He's So Sick He's so sick to think that I'm the one who did ...
- Nature Of Life I sit outside gazing at the sky Waiting till ...
- Peace Of Mind Peace of mind is hard to find You have to be ...
- Is It Love I haven't seen your face or felt your touch but I ...
- Emotions Of The Mind
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chelsea Houston
I'm young and he's much older
He wants me and I want him
He wants me in his arms to hold
And I would give anything to feel his touch
Is really that bad for him to be older
I hope not because the passion is too strong
All in all he wants my body and soul
He wants me with a dangerous passion
A passion thats going to explode
Which I would rather enjoy