Christian Lacdael Poems
- Social Media The world's shrunk by our need to share, ...
- Spring Equinox Darkness loses its upper hand, Balance has ...
- London Riots 2011 Anarchy is wrecking Britain, Whilst ...
- London 7/7 Bombings A dark anniversary dawns, Such tragic ...
- Queen Elizabeth Ii Elizabeth the second's reign, Has been ...
- Femdom Blame has somehow fallen my way, Though I weren't in...
- St. Patrick's Day Make sure you wear a touch of green, For ...
A love of folklore, Anglo-Saxon verse and an archaic Britain, ever guides my efforts at writing verse. I have particular interest in writing narrative poems of British legends and customs, lest we forget. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Christian Lacdael
The world's shrunk by our need to share,
Networked wires save trips here and there,
Make new friendships, cement the old,
Find freedom to escape the mould,
Share work, collaborate and grow,
Learn what you'd not otherwise know,
It's real life written as ones and zeros,
Poetry to be switched with prose,
Mindless as content consumers,
Blind that we're too the producers,
Beaches form from sands of time spent,
You make cash but don't see a cent,
A digital fingerprint takes shape,
That won't wipe like a cassette tape,
One status update that's ...