Christian Pavik Poems
- Heart What happened to our hearts today because today is not...
- How Would You Describe Love What is Love? It can be easily ...
- Dont Know I dont know what to expect anymore people change ...
- School School is something we do Drool is what i've come ...
- Half A Heart I'm Surviving through college with half a ...
- Live For You How do we live the way we do Each day I live I ...
- Hurt Sometimes im left out to dry for when i try to do ...
I am a college STudent at Catholic University of America.
I've been around the whole United States living in the States of California, Nevada and Maryland.
I play football for my college and im on the Student Government but when i feel the urge to write poetry, I write whats on my mind through my life experience and emotion more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Christian Pavik
What happened to our hearts today
because today is not okay
People are scared to open their hearts
but we have all this wisdom and smarts.
ones passage of thoughts
can be broken and shot
Doesnt seem people care
when people are falling through
but when will the people be
when you are falling too
hope to god you have a parachute
and everything be okay
because today is a lonely field
leaving in dismay
one can look for acceptence outside the field
but where will you be
if you arent behind your shield
If happiness was ...