Biography of Chuck Audette
Hi! I'm Chuck Audette
Thanks for reading! I always appreciate comments and constructive criticism, so don't be shy! Here in Vermont it's already cold, so I'll warming by the computer and will be sure to read your poetry in return.
- Adult ADHD
- A Different Kind of Graffiti Artist
- A Tall Tale
- A Guy in Trouble at the Speedway
- An October Night (Halloween Poem)
- A False Truism
- A Fleeting Thought
- Free Cat
- A Date with an Anti-War Protester
- The Cannibal Joke Song
- Haircut Payback
- Child's Sleep Complaint (the Moonlight S...
- Mourning Sickness
- Stopping In The Woods On A Snowy Evening...
Hire and Fire
some money I was desperately needing
gambling debts paid or I'd soon be bleeding
my bar was already deep in the red
'youse got insurance? ', the mob guy said
'dis dump you could combust
but get an alibi - dat is a must'
Hmm.. 'arsonist' ain't in the phone book -
so around my bar, I took a look