Cigar Aficionado Poems
- Social Worker Fear lacking treading educations edge handled ...
- Dunkin Donuts Voices uncured cracked lips soothed smoothed ...
- Freeride I enjoy day labor riding in from the ...
- Life Skills it is not amazing it is not grace that now ...
- Oceans Dump There Flesh Oceans filled human minds having ...
- Walking In Your Ghetto I take a stroll every now and then ...
- The Last Drop Of Alcohol Numb mind to faded pain ...
Donate all that you can to the shelter nearest you. Your town, city, state.
Food and more food they need to eat.
Children and babies unwed mothers, need you most of all.
Call with your time and your love.
In the twenty seconds, it took you to read this, seventeen hundred jobs, were lost.
Thirteen hundred people became homeless and three hundred fifty seven of the prior ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cigar Aficionado
Fear lacking treading educations edge
handled packets information needed
medications late fault lays in mind.
Painted faces crumble thoughtful minds
lifting hopes fruits of encouragement.
Social are workers to find a keeper.