Cigar Aficionado Poems
- Dunkin Donuts Voices uncured cracked lips soothed smoothed ...
- Social Worker Fear lacking treading educations edge handled ...
- Freeride I enjoy day labor riding in from the ...
- Life Skills it is not amazing it is not grace that now ...
- Walking In Your Ghetto I take a stroll every now and then ...
- The Last Drop Of Alcohol Numb mind to faded pain ...
- Being Homeless I Hate It was so cold last month when I fell ...
Donate all that you can to the shelter nearest you. Your town, city, state.
Food and more food they need to eat.
Children and babies unwed mothers, need you most of all.
Call with your time and your love.
In the twenty seconds, it took you to read this, seventeen hundred jobs, were lost.
Thirteen hundred people became homeless and three hundred fifty seven of the prior ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cigar Aficionado
Voices uncured cracked lips soothed
smoothed dunked in sugar
Napkins embroidered kitchens hell is
thier royal inferno
Whistling a favorite tune
just for a dollar a fist fulls never enough
feet first dragged out.