Claire Taggart Poems
- Resentment These raised voices I've heard far to ...
- My Worst Enemy, My Closest Fri... My worst enemy My closest ...
- Confused Have you forgotten who you are Followed the wrong ...
- Welcome The Rain There is something unique about the ...
- Did You Not Love Me I just wanted your heart to beat with ...
- Pretence Pretence is all you can achieve This false smile is...
- Trophy Your presences brings fear into my life I am the one ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Claire Taggart
These raised voices I've heard far to much
Deafening screams forces me to reject your touch
False allegations that I'm the one to blame
False intentions that trigger off my pain
You took me on your journey of resentment
Love is running low
Almost on empty
No pity will I show
You dragged me down
Feeding me so much sadness I almost choked
But you would never let me go
In my mind I choose to take a different path
Follow those who make me smile
Who make me laugh
Your still there tho pulling at my strings
Til all they can do is ...