clayton young Poems
- Hate? Love? Pain, Hate, Love, gone. I say I have this hate,...
- My Baby When you’re with me my heart leaps, When you’re ...
- Despair My heart, Sometimes Is so full of Despair. So much...
- Chains, Tears, And Dead Bodies I sit here, Chained between ...
- Broken Girl The girl strides desperately and painfully ...
- My Pain
- Alone Broken promises, Shattered dreams, Dead emotion, ...
I am 16 years old, i go to highschool and try to pretty much live a normal life. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Pain, Hate, Love, gone.
I say I have this hate, this unbelievable,
unconceivable, and unbearable hate,
that lashes out from in me,
and explodes in fury that I have locked
deep in a vault somewhere that must
remain locked forever.
But why? Why do I feel so much hate,
or was it love? No. it can’t be love
, who could possibly…
but wait, I love her and she loves me,
does she not? And them,
they’re there too and.. I think they love me.
As I fall into the abyss of that dark
place I see hate, and I see love,
but.. I can no longer ...