Cody Campbell Poems
- One Year I dont want to cry but im standing right above ...
- Heart Broken What I don't get about this girl is how she can ...
- To Whom It May Concern. To whom it may concern the drip of ...
- Rain The rain comes but does not go. It fills up my brain, ...
- The Clown Do you remember- Remember your dreams, Said the ...
- Cigarettes A web will not circle And a web will not ...
- Ode To Empty Space I sit upon the edge My legs fall of the ...
My motto, when life gives you lemons... your an idiot nobody gives away lemons. When life hands you ten pounds of dirty dog shit in a nine pound, saggy, ripping paper bag. light that motherfucker on fire and put it on god's door step. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cody Campbell
I dont want to cry
but im standing right above you
It sinks down to my chest
and sqeezes out every last
puff of living air.
it has been one year you have been
in that sunken whole in the ground.
Today is the first day your headstone
could show your name.
However it is not the first thing you could have asked for.
Maybee you could have asked for better friends?
So loved but left to yourself because you teemed with light.
When i think that i could have helped.
I do want to cry.
I want to feel weak ashamed not forgiven or consoled