Cody Maxie Poems
- Perfect Day For Some Souls Above the fields, up in the ...
- Bring You To Yourself Design your own strategy, play a unique...
- Journey Of A Plague Another plague to haunt today, Add the ...
- Such A Thing Fear shrouds over me step-by-step In this eerie...
- Beautiful Nature A worm channels through the dirt; Blades ...
- One's Animal A man works throughout the day; The animal ...
- Violet Skies: Story And Poem I Collecting his courage he ...
My name is Cody Maxie. I'm a young man living in the state of Oklahoma. I frequently write poetry along with short stories, play guitar, draw and photo edit, and act in my drama class. I'm very into art, its what I love to do. If you enjoy my poems rate them, comment on them, or message me, I need all the critiquing I can get more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cody Maxie
Bring You To Yourself
Design your own strategy, play a unique move.
Be yourself, avoid falling into someone else's groove.
Rejuvenate your constitution, for acceptance sake,
Only if you aim to be another worldly fake.
Wise ones trail-blaze their own road,
Compromising persecution, mapping a better way.
Haters attempt to rigorously scorn the bold,
But the bold will not let themselves fall stray.
Stand unique, an individual clump,
Molded with love, craze, ability, and triumph.
Grasp an idea, design it, make it transpire.
You are yourself, don't nit-pick, admire.