Coen Carter Poems
- I See Stars I saw a star in Venice I saw a star tonight I ...
- Mother Earth & Father Time We can’t all be heroes some of us ...
- His Art His art takes him back in time to memories he now ...
- A Distant Queen She’s a distant queen with a gazing stare of ...
- Stolen My world has been stolen nothing left in motion All ...
- My Reality My reality is based on dreams My dreams around ...
- I Cry I drink I cry I wake I sleep I rage I die I fly I’m ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Coen Carter
I See Stars
I saw a star in Venice
I saw a star tonight
I saw a star falling then regain its flight.
I saw a star in Rio
I saw a star in you
I saw a star twinkling in different shades of blue.
I saw a star in Heaven
I saw a star in Hell
But never did I see a star twinkling on my world.
I've seen a star fading
I've seen it cross the sky
I've seen so many different stars trying not to die
I've seen them come together
I've watched them grow apart
I have seen so many stars in a lovers heart.
I've seen the stars exploding
I've seen the quiet and ...