Connetta Jean (12-30-1952 / Ohio)
I've written poetry since my first memories as a child. my Parents and Grandparents always said i rhymed words before i could read or write...they encouraged me throughout my life to keep writing new poems. I Believe poetry found me, and has always followed me around. It's who I am, something i can't change about myself. Poet will be written on my tombstone. A lot of the work posted here, is from... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- (ballad) If I could..
- (He's) No Good For Me..
- (lyric) Casualty of War..
- (Lyric) Budget Cut Blues...
- (Lyric) Cut All To Hell
- (lyric) The Call
- (lyric) Back On My Feet Again
- (lyric) cat tail Road..
- (lyric) Full Moon Friday Night
- (lyric) Hard Times Going Down
- (Lyric) Stacey Hall
- (lyric) Thank God for working women..
- (lyric) Unemployment time
- (Lyric) Whispers..Ment For God.