I've written poetry since my first memories as a child. my Parents and Grandparents always said i rhymed words before i could read or write...they encouraged me throughout my life to keep writing new poems. I Believe poetry found me, and has always followed me around. It's who I am, something i can't change about myself. Poet will be written on my tombstone. A lot of the work posted here, is from... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- (lyric) Casualty of War..
- A Farmers Poem
- (lyric) Full Moon Friday Night
- (lyric) Unemployment time
- A Sunflower Smile
- (lyric) who's gonna feed the people?
- (lyric) Back On My Feet Again
- (lyric) The Call
- (Lyric) Budget Cut Blues...
- (lyric) cat tail Road..
- (lyric) Hard Times Going Down
- (ballad) If I could..
- (Lyric) Cut All To Hell
- (lyric) Thank God for working women..
Comments about Connetta Jean
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)