Connie Marcum Wong
Connie Marcum Wong Poems
- Ode To Nature Oh giver of life, you glorious Sun, You ...
- Pele, Goddess Of Fire Pele's volcanic lava glows In the ...
- Erin Go Bragh At Ben Bulben’s feet Sligo stands The home of ...
- Ballet Is Poetry Ballet is poetry... And both share in The ...
- Dominion (Constanza) Point of reference never came. I ...
- The Islands Of Hawaii The familiar rhythm of the drums, the...
- Freedoms In solitude I dream tonight And watch a moth in ...
Connie continues to be the Web Mistress of a private poetry forum “Poetry for Thought” since October 1999. Her poetry has been in many publications, anthologies, magazines, and e-zines over the years.
She published her first poetry chapbook’ Island Creations’ in 2005:
In 2007 ‘Heart Blossoms’ was ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Connie Marcum Wong
Ode To Nature
Oh giver of life, you glorious Sun,
You instinctively know what must be done.
I bask in your warmth to gain energy;
Marvel how you raise up each plant and tree.
You, gracious Moon ever watchful at night
Even aware when your eye is closed tight.
You sway our emotions, also the sea;
Cause turmoil at times or tranquility.
I love you Earth and all of your creatures.
There's joy in knowing you are our teacher.
I will to treat you with respect and care
And pray that the world will become aware
When we poison you, we poison us too;
Keeping you ...