Connie Marcum Wong
Connie Marcum Wong Poems
- Inspiration I never knew I’d be in heaven In the autumn of ...
- Ode To Nature Oh giver of life, you glorious Sun, You ...
- Pele, Goddess Of Fire Pele's volcanic lava glows In the ...
- Clouds Merge With Lotus (Haik...
- Erin Go Bragh At Ben Bulben’s feet Sligo stands The home of ...
- Ballet Is Poetry Ballet is poetry... And both share in The ...
- Dominion (Constanza) Point of reference never came. I ...
Connie continues to be the Web Mistress of a private poetry forum “Poetry for Thought” since October 1999. Her poetry has been in many publications, anthologies, magazines, and e-zines over the years.
She published her first poetry chapbook’ Island Creations’ in 2005:
In 2007 ‘Heart Blossoms’ was ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Connie Marcum Wong
I never knew I’d be in heaven
In the autumn of my years;
Or that I’d be immerged
In the brilliant art of words,
Or float above operatic notes,
Or view ballet through
My elated tears.
I never thought I’d meet
Inspiration face to face,
Or feel it rise within me
With a poet’s surrendering grace.
I just know that I’m contented
As profound love keeps flowing
From my impassioned heart.
This is the gift that artists
Of this world yearn to impart.