Constantinos Grigoriadis Poems
- Identity I asked myself who iam. I was looking for ...
- A Love Frozen In Time An old picture I hold in my hand. It’s...
- We Singing Just For You Look at the stars they see you. Feel...
- Welcome To The Planet Earth Welcome to the planet Earth you ...
- Life In The Garbage The days in life, if you don't use them ...
- The Journey Sit beside me. We will travel far ...
- Reality Show Thoughts bring dreams. Dreams bring ...
'When my voice cannot describe with words my feelings
Then I open the door inside me
and the fantasy drives my thoughts
to make my feelings words.
Where the words use the philoshophy
to make you see the world
with the eyes of my soul
and my poems speak to your heart.'
(Constantinos Grigoriadis is a Greek writer - poet.
Born in Thessaloniki-Greece.
A number of his poems have been translated in many languages and have been included in Anthologies, Post Cards, Web Sites for Poetry etc...}
A new book (DEAR SOUL) with Constantinos Grigoriadis' poems is already out for sell.
The poems of this book contain themes about ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I asked myself who iam.
I was looking for identity.
I felt the silent of my soul.
I looked at the stars one by one.
They asked for identity too.