Corey Jones Poems
- Friendship I depend upon you It's true you know When I ...
- Recycled Love You smile at me The fakest smile I have ever ...
- Invisible Letting life beat me That's what I am doing I'm ...
- Grave Shift Just sitting down here in my grave watching the...
- The One Who Was Loved The one who was loved soaks up his ...
- Riddled I can never understand the way you feel the way you...
- Some Life Engulfed in flames, dried by tears. blood ...
A young man, play-write, poet, and author just trying to make sense of this crazy world. I have written two full length stage plays and several one acts. A current senior in undergrad, majoring in theatrical design. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Corey Jones
Engulfed in flames,
dried by tears.
blood pumping fast,
slowed by pills.
this has been my life,
I've lived by fear.
every scar runs deep,
every cut draws blood.
don't you see what you've done to me?
with you're sternness and hate?
I'm dying more and more each day
and you're to blame.
but how can i tell you?
how can i live?
how can i get away?
you're my addiction
and without you I'd die anyway.
so it seems no matter
where i go, where i turn
I'm dead anyway.