Count Dracula Poems
- Ages Go By Ages have gone by roaming as I have always done ...
- A Girl With Blue Eyes So Deep Blue eyed girl with hidden ...
- Bittersweet Romance The memories embracing me, you see as ...
- I Am Death a shiver from an undying touch back from the ...
- Vampire Quatre Excuse me; I didn’t know how to start ...
- Out Of The Grave Left alone in the thickening dark Upon my ...
- One Last Scream I want to walk the other side Have others ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Ages Go By
Ages have gone by
roaming as I have always done
yet nothing is the same
yet I remain
a frail man
alone to walk this shallow earth
broken and cast out from the womb
feeding on innocence and decay
on a night like tonight
I lose all humanity and hope
as my prey, does neither
but welt in my arms
man and beast am I
and vengeance is my thirst
a blood rush for the ages gone by
never quenched or made right
so for ever more I roam
the broken man
ages go by........................