Courtney Redmond Poems
- Purple Rose Stepping on the golden stairs I saw my life ...
- My Angel Your sweet as a button and as nice as a lamb you ...
- Imagine Me Tombstones hold the value of a life, While the ...
- I Know You Want Me I know you want me Don’t lie to yourself ...
- Great Grandmother Waiting was the start Of all the ...
- Reasons Give me a reason to wander the world. Tell me the ...
- Wounded Soldier What have I done? To feel this way Moms ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Courtney Redmond
Stepping on the golden stairs
I saw my life flash on the walls
It was all judged on the walls
Nothing was said, but the screams I yelled
As devils beat my back
I didn’t mean to do it
All I did was live my life
Please stop the pain from coming
Blood trickled down my back as the blades hit
My sensitive flesh
Open and shredded
Muscles revealed themselves
My tears flowed freely now
As the pain fused with my mind
Nothing could save me
From the life I lived
All of a sudden the ...