cris sison Poems
- Cry Of The Unloved Cannot hardly bare the feeling ...
- Highest Emotion... When You'Re... To see you in a ...
- Sayo'Y Nangungulila Tila ang puso'y nangungulila sa iyong ...
- Maraming Salamat Lubos akong nagagalak sa inyong mga ...
- Minamahal Kita, Paalam Na! Sa bawat panahon na tayo'y ...
- Friend...(To Jen2x With Love) My ever dearest friend My ...
- Kaibigan...(Handog Ko Sayo' Le... Kaibigan, di man ...
Cris Sison, I live in the City of Gentle People.I just graduated last march 2010, I'm taking my masteral degree in Filipino at Negros Oriental State University.
Writing poems and songs makes me feel good, it relieves me from boredom and frustration. its also a way of expressing my feelings and emotions at the moment.although i'm not that professional or expert in writing poems but still i ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about cris sison
Cry Of The Unloved
Cannot hardly bare
the feeling inside
hoping someone's here
to embrace me tight
cannot kept any longer
the emptiness fills my soul
for it doesn't makes me alright
It's been a long time
for a love to have
I've been praying
to the Almighty above
hoping he'll listen
to the cry of the unloved
begging for love
A love, anyone could have
a love from anybody; somebody;
parents, friends, people around;
or even a nobody's somebody
just to fill me up with love
- (A desire of the heart) ...