crystal conrickknight Poems
- The Journey You didn't know I knew, It was the minute you ...
- Within A whisper was heard faintly at first and then as ...
- Wits Knowledge is commanding, Nothing new, Pretentious ...
- Cherish Fire! Clang went the metal across the wooden ...
- A Fire I read by the fire light, I am shadowed by the mist,...
- Your Path Many take the path most traveled to their ...
- Change A brush, a glance, a simple comment, how far would ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about crystal conrickknight
You didn't know I knew,
It was the minute you gave up,
The second you refused to try,
The moment you ceased to believe,
Yet in that moment I presented you clarity, renewed hope, and strength,
Carried you through the obstacle,
Let you regain your courage,
Enabled you to believe,
Showered you with peace and love,
Smothered you with compassion,
It was in that moment I renewed you,
Then you flew like a butterfly,
A reflection of the most high.