CTR 2005 Poems
- Closed Eyes there are so many closed eyes watching me. ...
- The Ultimate Equation Of Beaut... Beauty is a thing of ...
- She's Gone She's gone. yep... packed up and left ...
- All I Need Is U... Please keep me strong and give me the ...
- Holding On It seems like everyday i'm holding on for my dear ...
- Distress today, i met a girl who was so confused her love ...
- These Words Are 4 U... This one is just 4 u... so i'll try ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about CTR 2005
today, i met a girl who was so confused
her love didn't love her anymore
and hasn't realized she was in school
she is depressed from her situation
not knowing what to do
thousands of miles away from home
in a world so cold and cruel.
she writes in her diary to pass the time
she writes poetry but can't find words that rhyme
misses her home, forced feelings subdued.
trapped in anguish
she writes of a lover's winter blues
she feels trapped with no signs of hope
emotionally drained and unable to cope
gave up on her dreams and lost all of her ...