D.M. Sita Poems
- New Kid In School Maybe he's knew maybe he's not he looks ...
- A Vicious Circle There was a boy Who wanted to die Because ...
- Blood Dripping Blood dripping from my fingertips I stare ...
- Permanent A promise is like a tattoo Permanent Once you ...
- The Sun The sun is bright The sun is round All of its light...
- Wisconsin Football Go Pack Go! Packers! Packers! Are the ...
- Jonah My Love The way I live The way I breathe The reason I...
I was born in America, my heritage is vast
I am only 13 years old I am not famous, I am very much loved by my family, Maybe you will read my books one day if they ever get published more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about D.M. Sita
New Kid In School
Maybe he's knew
maybe he's not
he looks strange
his hair is crazy
I've never seen him before
this boy in our school
people seem to know him
people talk about this guy
why have I never noticed
that this kid walks our halls
the new kid in school
I'm gonna go say Hello