Dakota Bordeau Poems
- My Angel I met someone somewhere out there, One angel, with...
- My War My war has no guns, My war has no end, My war has ...
- Silent Tears I sit in the corner crying all alone, Wishing ...
- Open Heart The moment I opened my heart and let you in, I ...
- My Love Songs I can't believe how Long it’s taken, or how ...
- Smile Ur smile cause global warming, Your smile warms my ...
- Someone To Be your someone to be with me, your the light ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dakota Bordeau
I met someone somewhere out there,
One angel, with eyes that dare,
I saw her sent from the sky,
Oh, she’s an angel, an angel of a butterfly,
Dark angel, cricket angel, my only angel,
You had no idea what is heaven and what is hell,
Gazing into your brown eyes when we first met,
Wow, I knew then, you were a heaven sent,
Dark angel, you are a light angel,
You lighted my path when dark days prevail,
Now I know, you didn’t walk away,
Stay with me, is all I pray,
Dark angel, oh my angel,
Cover me, fly beside me,
I love you, I need you with me,...