... Darjet Poems
- Almost Perfect Down and out L.A. poets sip out a red ...
- The 2- the seconds tick the CD skips the girl eats the ...
- Ravel- Raval crimes sigh I stare into the sky repeatedly
- In- In the past they split up the globe and sold souls now...
- A City- A city which has a heaven and a end of the world a ...
- The Girl I would always crawl to her place half dead cold
- All The- All the tears used to set the bricks on the ...
Darjet is a writer of poetry, prose and plays. He resides in the South Pacific and has been writing for over 15 years.
www.facebook.com/Darjetpoetry more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ... Darjet
Down and out L.A. poets
sip out a red sun.
Santa Monica coffee’s pricey
take a holiday back downtown
taciturn dreams lost
coz she lingered then waited then went
one more heartbreak to seal your fate.
one more letter unsent
Hollywood’s so big
they got movies playing on the skies
I’m sure it was a 70’s re-run
rent-a-car bouncing on those roads
with the smell
Mexican’s selling oranges
people painted concrete
down and out L.A. poets
sitting on the gutter
before the sun sets
I want to get back to Santa ...