Darren Harris Poems
- Depression Depression is running through my head, These ...
- My Melting Heart There’s so many things that I want to say to...
- Loneliness Is My Only Friend Walking tall but I feel so ...
- Power Of The Mind Open your mind and explore its vastness, ...
- Pills Can I communicate with my mind? Or with my mind talk ...
- Self Harm Misery, depression, anger and pain, Confusing ...
- The Grim Reaper A problem shared is a problem halved, Or ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Darren Harris
Depression is running through my head,
These thoughts make me think of death,
A darkness which blanks my mind,
A walk through the graveyard, what can I find?
Black shadows walk in between the graves,
How many lives have not been saved?
Six feet under if not more,
How I’d like to go down and explore,
The feeling of lying in a box,
I can’t get out, is it locked?
Is it day or is it night?
Are birds singing or have bats taken to flight?
I know one day this is where I’ll go,
Am I afraid? I don’t think so!
Will I be able to explore the feeling...