David Andre' Klopper
David Andre' Klopper Poems
- A Strong Mind And A Gentle Hea... I was on top of the mountain...
- City Streets Music keeps me swinging, Swinging down big ...
- Mystery Life sure is a mystery, Every day we repeat our ...
- Desert Sands My heart bleeds through my tears, A river ...
- Hope Life on earth is hard, It is something we earned, ...
- Starry Skies Winter nights are cold, And you're feeling ...
- No Sorrow Tomorrow One day there'll be no more sorrow, One ...
A Strong Mind And A Gentle Heart
I was on top of the mountain looking down,
There you were, stuck on the ground,
In life I had it all, never had to crawl,
If there was beauty, it was all around me,
Sunset glowing against a purple sky,
Why did I feel like I had to cry?
I saw your hand waving down below,
In my throat a lump began to grow,
The pain in my heart knew,
I have been missing you!
So where to now?
What will Grace allow?
You struggle up towards me,
Trying to break free from the hands,
Hands that hold you back,
Hoping that you will crack,
With a ...