David Andre' Klopper
David Andre' Klopper Poems
- City Streets Music keeps me swinging, Swinging down big ...
- Mystery Life sure is a mystery, Every day we repeat our ...
- Desert Sands My heart bleeds through my tears, A river ...
- A Strong Mind And A Gentle Hea... I was on top of the mountain...
- Hope Life on earth is hard, It is something we earned, ...
- Starry Skies Winter nights are cold, And you're feeling ...
- No Sorrow Tomorrow One day there'll be no more sorrow, One ...
Music keeps me swinging,
Swinging down big city streets,
Wondering just who I shall meet,
How shall I greet? Who will I defeat?
Following my nose, my excitement grows,
Pavements just come and go,
What do I owe?
How will I know?
Is it too late to grow?
As above so below is all I know,
Gonna reap what you sow!
Rhythm of the street,
Every tune another beat,
Temple Emmanuel, ringing bell,
Nothing to sell,
If only you knew me well!
Heartbeat in a foreign land,
Memories like grains of sand,
Moving through life day by...